- George Bernard Shaw
Employee Benefit Educators
is a benefits education and communication solution for small to mid-size employers.
Our specialty is personalized individual employee meetings conducted in a non pressure environment.
Our goals are to educate employees on their total benefit package so they can make informed consumer choices and ease the administrative challenges for employers during enrollment time.
• Less time spent on benefit questions and enrollment forms
• Increase participation in wellness, HSA/FSA or other company sponsored programs.
• Higher retention and employee morale with increased value and understanding of benefit programs offered.
• Confirm personal data to ensure correct contact and dependent information
• Communicate all benefit programs offered including Healthcare Reform information
• Meet with client to develop a tailored enrollment strategy on a long-term basis boosting convenience and cost effectiveness for your benefits program
• Ability to ask questions in a private, confidential setting.
• Thorough understanding and value of benefits package offering.
• Feeling of confidence as a consumer.
• Receive confirmation of benefit elections.
• Partner with HR, broker, and carriers to learn benefits offering, determine corporate culture, and expectations of employer to tailor a specific corporate message.
• Design a customized enrollment schedule and process.
• Perform personalized benefit enrollment sessions with all employees educating, consulting, and enrolling all benefit programs.
• Establish relationships with benefits team to ensure positive enrollment experience on annual basis.
• Nursing Homes
• Business Professional Services
• Airport Facilities
• Food/Produce Suppliers
• Small Business
• Education Sector
• Veterinary Practices
Ellicott City, MD 21042